Brain-computer interfaces enable users to manipulate computers and machinery with only their thoughts. This emerging technology is making progress toward becoming more practically usable and could possibly change the lives of severely disabled patients forever by allowing them to interact with their environment.
In this white paper, we will be discussing:
- Type of BCIs and the Development Timeline
- Current and Future BCI Market Size
- Technical Complications Limiting BCIs
- Companies in the BCI Space
- Future Directions and Predictions