Thinking about applying for funding with Jumpstart? Let one of our Founders tell you everything you need to know.
In this webinar, Eller Mallchok, Jumpstart Foundry Managing Director, sits down with Josh Massey, Founder & CEO of Carepool, to discuss his experience applying for funding with Jumpstart, getting accepted and ultimately joining the 2019 JSF portfolio cohort.
Carepool, founded in 2017, is dedicated to granting riders ‘independence through mobility’ with fast and friendly specialized transportation services. Josh’s vision for the company is to bridge the transportation gap and change the lives of those with disabilities while making proper healthcare more accessible to the elderly.
In The Webinar
During the webinar, Josh recounts his experience with the JSF application process, challenges he faced while bringing his company to market and the role that Jumpstart played in helping Carepool achieve success.
Here’s what to expect:
- A brief recount of the Carepool origin story, evolution of products/services and the methodology Josh used to hire a kickass team and grow his customer base
- Factors that attracted him to apply for funding with Jumpstart
- Common hesitations that many founders experience before applying and how the JSF team quickly alleviated those concerns
- Ways that JSF helped grow Carepool as a business and further develop Josh’s leadership skills
- Genuine advice to early-stage healthcare startup founders who are considering accepting an investment
Each year, Jumpstart aims to find 15-20 early-stage startup founders and help them cut down on trial and error. We accomplish this by making a capital investment of $150K and providing strategic support and mentorship through the Jumpstart Refinery and Connect Programs. If you’re ready to ‘jumpstart’ your health innovation company, fill out the application to be considered for funding.