Business Development Internship
Remote – Full Time Position
Jumpstart is looking for a driven, personable, engaged, and responsive individual to serve as an Intern for the Jumpstart team. Our ideal candidate has interest in the healthcare industry and a general understanding or willingness to learn about venture capital. This position requires an individual that is hungry, coachable, and a problem solver.
About the Position
As an intern for Jumpstart Foundry, you will dive into the fundraising process, The Jumpstart Refinery community group, and help conduct research around problems in the industry. You will get the opportunity to engage with our portfolio companies and have a first-hand look at the selection process.
- Create and publish content to Jumpstart’s internal and external distribution platforms
- Develop and execute a Jumpstart Foundry specific semester long project
- Conduct research regarding problems in the industry
- Expand engagement on the Jumpstart Refinery by creating and cultivating content, events conducting outreach with existing users, and sourcing and attracting new potential users
- Engage with Portfolio Companies to better understand the goals of Jumpstart Foundry
- Strategize content posts in the Jumpstart Refinery
- Assist on other tasks as needed
- Undergraduate student at a four-year University
- Ability to dedicate 30-40 hours per week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Strong desire to engage in the VC space
- Proven track record of “Crushing It” in all endeavors
Get To Know The Team
At Jumpstart, we’re passionate about changing the future of health. Get to know the people making it happen.
About Jumpstart Foundry
Jumpstart Foundry is a Venture Capital firm in East Nashville that focuses on early-seed investments in healthcare startups. We believe in leveraging a systematic approach to successfully empower founders to launch scale and monetize impactful innovations.
In addition to our capital investment, we provide health startups access to the resources and connections that can help them effectively drive change in the world.
Too often investors do little beyond providing capital to help Founders succeed, however we acknowledge money is simply not enough.
Through the Jumpstart Refinery, founders gain access to startup educational resources as well as our exclusive network of healthcare executives, mentors, peers and investors all passionate about working together to improve the future of health.
Interested?! Submit an application today!
Applications are currently open for Spring 2021, Summer 2021, and Fall 2021.