Jumpstart Technical Strategy Internship Position
Remote – Part Time or Full Time Position
Love working on the cutting edge of tech? Jumpstart is searching for a technologist interested in identifying, adopting and implementing the latest off-the-shelf tools and solutions to advance Jumpstart’s mission. Our ideal candidate has a working knowledge and/or interest in the latest SaaS products and enjoys integrating existing tools to build new robust solutions using No-Code frameworks, such as Zapier. You don’t have to be a developer, but you do have to be as tech-savvy as they come!
About the Position
As a tech intern for Jumpstart Foundry, you will dive into the data side of the business. You will identify new tools that can advance the Jumpstart mission and integrate information from various platforms. Working with Jumpstart technical leadership, you will design solutions, build project plans for their implementation, and move solutions through the implementation process. Each day, you work to ensure that our tools that support day to day operations run fluidly and reliably.
- Review, analyze and understand the existing Jumpstart systems architecture.
- Given a problem statement, document business requirements needed for a successful solution.
- Given documented business requirements, seek out technical service offerings that meet business needs.
- Build strategies to maximize ROI of existing Jumpstart systems and third party service offerings.
- Provide day to day support of Jumpstart systems and document best practices.
- Assist in the maintenance of seasonal processes, such as deal sourcing, deal selection, LP onboarding, and portfolio management.
- Identify and correct data discrepancies between Jumpstart systems should they arise.
- Strong understanding of the latest tools and technologies available, with an emphasis on those that do not require development experience to support
- Undergraduate student at a four-year University
- Ability to dedicate 20-40 hours per week
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take ownership of assigned tasks
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Comfortable working with Excel and Google Sheets
- Computer Science background a plus
- Basic SQL experience a plus
- Enjoys collaboration and teamwork
- Strong desire to engage in the VC space
- Proven track record of “Crushing It” in all endeavors
Get To Know The Team
At Jumpstart, we’re passionate about changing the future of health. Get to know the people making it happen.
About Jumpstart Foundry
Jumpstart Foundry is a Venture Capital firm in East Nashville that focuses on early-seed investments in healthcare startups. We believe in leveraging a systematic approach to successfully empower founders to launch scale and monetize impactful innovations.
In addition to our capital investment, we provide health startups access to the resources and connections that can help them effectively drive change in the world.
Too often investors do little beyond providing capital to help Founders succeed, however we acknowledge money is simply not enough.
Through the Jumpstart Refinery, founders gain access to startup educational resources as well as our exclusive network of healthcare executives, mentors, peers and investors all passionate about working together to improve the future of health.
Interested?! Submit an application today!
Applications close October 19th for Spring Interns & March 5th for Summer Interns.